Summer Car Care Tips to Keep You Cool When the Weather is Hot
While most people think of winter as one of the most dangerous times of the year for vehicles, the summer season has its drawbacks as well. Stay safe this year with these summer car care tips from DeVoe Buick GMC:
- Keep your car on a regular maintenance schedule. If you haven’t been to the auto repair shop for a tune-up lately, the time is now.
- Make sure that your tires are appropriately inflated and have enough tread.
- Take a good look at your windshield wipers. They can really take a beating in the snow, and you’ll want them at their best when it rains this year.
- Change the air filter. Now that it’s warm, you’re going to want clean, fresh air blasting through the air conditioner.
- Double-check that your air conditioning is working properly. If it’s only able to drop the temperature inside by about five degrees, you probably wouldn’t have noticed the problem all winter long.
Do you have any other summer car care tips to keep in mind? Let us know your ideas in the comments.